The Beyond the Bell team at AIR is excited to host a yearlong webinar series for afterschool and expanded learning professionals. Join AIR’s Jaime Singer, Beyond the Bell director and senior technical assistance consultant, and our team of AIR experts as they discuss topics related to youth development, social and emotional learning, and using data.
Every other month from July 2018 through May 2019, a member of the Beyond the Bell team will host a 30-minute webinar on a specific topic relevant to afterschool staff.
Each webinar will feature one of the 96 tools from the Beyond the Bell Toolkit. The featured tool will be available for download from the website following the webinar.
The schedule of webinars and the links to register follow:
- “Positive Youth Development Beyond the Bell” with Fausto A. López
- July 18, 2018, 1:00 p.m. CT. Click here to register.
- “Staff Development: Where to Start” with Janet Levings
- September 19, 2018, 1:00 p.m. CT. Click here to register.
- “SEL Beyond the Bell: Integrating SEL Practices in Out-of-School-Time Programming” with Jessy Newman
- November 7, 2018, 1:00 p.m. CT. Click here to register.
- “Preparing for Summer Success: Getting an Early Start on Planning Your Summer Program” with Laura Shankland
- January 15, 2019, 1:00 p.m. CT. Click here to register.
- “Data: Your Continuous Improvement Reality Check” with Marion Baldwin
- March 14, 2019, 1:00 p.m. CT. Click here to register.
- “Making Service Part of Your Afterschool Program Culture” with Danny Martinez
- May 20, 2019, 11:00a.m. CT. Click here to register.