On November 7, 2018, Jessy Newman, Senior Researcher at the American Institutes for Research, hosted the webinar, SEL Beyond the Bell: Integrating SEL Practices in Out-of-School Settings. You can access a recording of the webinar on the Beyond the Bell YouTube channel.
The Featured Tool for this webinar is Tool 62: Professional Development Session on Youth Development. The Featured Tool will be available for free download until January 14, 2019.
Be sure to join us for upcoming webinars:
- “Preparing for Summer Success: Getting an Early Start on Planning Your Summer Program” with Laura Shankland
- January 15, 2019, 1:00 p.m. CT. Click here to register.
- “Data: Your Continuous Improvement Reality Check” with Marion Baldwin
- March 14, 2019, 1:00 p.m. CT. Click here to register.
- “Making Service Part of Your Afterschool Program Culture” with Danny Martinez
- May 20, 2019, 11:00 a.m. CT. Click here to register.